1. TPE gloves are softer, more elastic and tougher than ordinary PE and PVC plastic gloves;
2. The embossing is finer, feel soft and not pierce your hands without hand-slipping sense;
3. Easier to wear, good adhesion, making fist movements in convenient;
4. Not contain any natural latex ingredients, no allergic reaction to human skins, not easy to break, and full of elasticity;
5. Strong and durable. It can replace latex gloves in some fields and has a low price, which can be recycled and reused.
1- Why is the performance of TPE gloves good, but the sales volume in the medical industry is not as good as latex and nitrile gloves?
TPE gloves are not only better than plastic gloves in abrasion resistance, but also far better than rubber gloves in preventing oil.
2-So why do few people use tpe gloves? Is it too expensive?
Because medical rubber gloves are deeply rooted in everyone's mind, it has become a habit to use latex or nitrile gloves no matter whether they are good or not. Even after hearing the disposable medical examination gloves, the first one that comes to mind is latex or nitrile gloves. In this way, the useful TPE gloves are directly killed in the cradle, and only a few people who know or need TPE gloves will use it.
3- The price of tpe gloves is similar to that of plastic gloves, and some are even cheaper. Why is that?
The fundamental reason is that TPE gloves are not well-known enough. However, after the first spreading wave of the novel coronavirus epidemic, the domestic market urgently needed an alternative material due to the shortage of raw materials for latex and nitrile gloves, and TPE was brought to the stage. Over a year, TPE gloves have gradually expanded from the food field to the medical field, and many new TPE gloves have been filed on the record for medical equipment.